The Student Visas

Student visa (Temporary) (Class TU)(Subclass 500)


If you would like to study following courses you will need to all apply for subclass 500.

  • Independent ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students)
  • Schools (primary and secondary)
  • Secondary school exchange program
  • Vocational education and training (VET)
  • Higher education
  • Postgraduate research
  • Non-award courses
  • International students sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs or Defence.

Student Guardian (Subclass 590)

Internation Student under 18 years of age wishes to study in Australia as a international Student can be accaimpained with a guardian.

you must be a parent or offical custodian of the student to be able to apply for this visa.

 Visa options after completetion of your course (minimum 2 years).

Subclass 485

Graduate (temporary) visa (subclass 485) an 18 month temporary visa for overseas students who have obtained an Australian qualification in Australia as a result of at least two (2) years’ study. Allows applicants who are unable to pass the points test to remain in Australia for 18 months to gain the skills and experience needed to apply for a permanent or provisional general skilled migration visa. No points test applies.

Migration Lawyers Sydney

Malcare WordPress Security